At this time Sea Spirit remains open, offering private excursions only.
With the California Department of Public Health’s system for measuring the current state of COVID-19 along with the “Blueprint for a Safer Economy” we will continue to offer private excursions aboard the Sea Spirit. These private charters allow individuals in their comfort pods to experience the magic and beauty of our marine sanctuary without the worry of mass crowds or people unfamiliar to them and their families.
The parameters are as follows:
- You may bring as many people you feel comfortable with up to 15 passengers.
- Typical screening protocol is in place along with amplified sterilization of the vessel.
- Trips include a Captain and Naturalist.
- Employees of Sea Spirit will be masked at all times.
- Passengers are required to mask up while checking in, boarding and disembarking off the vessel.
- While charter is underway, individuals may remove their masks when not near the crew.
- Complete cost is $1,050.00*
We ask anyone who has felt ill, had a fever in the last 24 hours, who has traveled outside the US in the last 2 weeks, or has been diagnosed or known anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 to please stay at home.
*does not include snacks/beverages
Any questions about current or future bookings, pleases email [email protected] or call 831-336-2244.
Please continue to check back for updates.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support as we navigate these uncharted waters.
Stay well and be safe
~The team at Sea Spirit Ocean Safari